The High School Survival Guide
- Amazon Best Seller!
*Over 20,000 copies sold!
"This book is everything I wish I knew when I was in high school - told to me by the mentor I wish I had! Every student should be armed with Jess' guide."
- Pritish Agarwal, Partner Manager, YouTube.
“High School Survival Guide teaches you how to survive both school and life! The emphasis on passion, organization, balance and discipline are themes throughout the book, but also the TRUE keys to success in life."
– Lenoria Addison, Partner Manager, AwesomenessTV
“Don't we all need a Jessica in our lives? She's that friend who not only motivates you but makes things seem much less daunting. This is a really sweet, encouraging handbook to have during a time when we all need that extra motivation and support.”
– Natalie Tran, The Community Channel
"Jess shares a mature, inspirational and accessible survival guide for every teenager trying to navigate these exciting times. Highly recommended!"
- Guillaume Deront, Online Partnership Manager, YouTube AUNZ
Do you want to study smarter, improve your grades, and stress less?
Grab your copy of The High School Survival Guide today to boost your productivity and focus, stop feeling overwhelmed, and get the most of your high school experience!
Why I wrote The High School Survival Guide...
We're all told to study hard in high school but none of us were ever taught how to study, let alone how to balance the increasing workload and demands of teenage life.
If you're having trouble improving your grades, getting organised, and feeling on top of it all, the problem isn't you. It's because you haven't yet been given the tools that will actually help you to not only survive but thrive in school and life!
So many students feel anxious, stressed and overwhelmed at the thought of starting high school because they think it means they are going to be given so much homework they will feel like they're drowning.
They feel a huge pressure to succeed so they start sacrificing their social life, hobbies, even their own down-time and throw themselves head first into their studies.
They start to neglect the other areas of their lives and this only makes the whole process even more stressful and way too often, their grades actually suffer!
But what if I told you that you don’t have to fall into this trap and be like these students?
You don’t have to sacrifice your life to get through high school and I am going to show you step-by-step exactly how to do it and become your most organised, productive, motivated and confident self!
This book is for you if:
Whether you want to improve your grades, stress less, get organised, re-gain your confidence, or boost your motivation and productivity, The High School Survival Guide will teach you how to get the MOST out of your high school experience.
Inside, you'll learn:
* How to identify the best study techniques for you
* How to organise your study space and increase your productivity
* What is the best way to structure your study schedule
* How to set effective goals and overcome barriers to success
* How to adopt a success driven mindset
* How to improve your focus during class
* How to plan out your major assignments and projects effectively
* What to do if you experience failure or setbacks
* How to overcome perfectionist traits and the pressure to succeed
* What is the best way to study and revise for your exams
* How to avoid burnout and manage study related stress and anxiety
* How to throw the ultimate study party and make revising fun!
* How to figure out what to do after high school
I wrote this book because I believe so strongly in empowering and supporting each other and the importance of sharing our stories to help others. My passion is empowering students like yourself, to succeed in school, celebrate their unique qualities and pursue a meaningful and purposeful life.
Most important, this book is about to make you unstoppable.